I attempted going live on Radio Edutalk – EDUtalk this evening. David had to drop out as he was working so I just rambled about things of ed tech interest for half an hour. I forgot to archive the audio.
I started out talking about my morning introducing some primary pupils to ipod touches and covered some iOS links. went through some recent blogs I’ve read and talked a bit about #EDUscotICT.
I did say I'd publish the show notes so here they are:
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity – Creating Oral History Interview Videos on an iPod Touch
- Fraser Speirs – Blog – Coda on the iOS 5.0.1 OTA Update
- iOS5, iCloud and iWish (| Digital – teacher | Education in a technological world)
- Stornoway Primary P7A Blog – Life and Work in Stornoway Primary's P7A
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Sweat The Small Things
- #eduscotict · linkli.st
- Ruach Online Jim Buchans Blog.
- Help Mozilla stop Internet Censorship Legislation
I had some feedback as I went on Twitter, especially from Stephen Reid (Thanks Stephen) johnjohnston's Archive on from:AHigherPlaceLtd @johnjohnston
Cross posted on EDUtalk – Audio publishing by educators, using mobile devices