Just when you though it was safe to go back into the water. These are my favourite posts by pupils at Sandaig.
- Kieran Holocaust Poem Not a regular blogger Kieran wrote this in his spare time.
Twin Castles a great conversation.
- So I am sitting in my class at lunch time when two girls burst in: we must have a camera, they really wanted to blog this:
- P6 TO P7 is the kind of post I do not encourage enough.
- First Circuit Movie a first experiment making quick movies with a digital camera. Here is another movie Flick Flacks, I’d really like to streamline this sort of production. This one was valuable assessment without writing, I asked the children to set up a few second movie to show some of the aspects of how gears work.
- Sandy in London
- I love this picture
- this was a whole class blog and mini podcast, like the wee movies above I want to try more of this.
- Over at Sandaig Poets bio poem by Kimberley-Jayne is one of my favourite all time posts, what a wonderful sustained conversation without any input from me.
- This JAMES THE GIANT PEACH book review took Shannon weeks to get finished.