#FeedReaderFriday: A Suggestion for Changing our Social Media Patterns | Chris Aldrich
Another sort of RSS reader is a Podcatcher. Podcast listening apps depend on RSS. My favourite on my phone, I listen to podcasts while commuting, is Castro.
Folk to Follow
RSS Feeds this week:
- Eat This Podcast RSS Feed Great podcast on food in all of its aspects.
- Backlisted RSS Feed. Quite in depth reviews and discussions of books, one per episode. Took me a while to figure out the feed for this one. Almost grumpy enough to skip it.
- Scotland Outdoors RSS Feed A lot of BBC radio content is available via RSS. They push their own sounds app, but the RSS is on the page.
- Is It Rolling, Bob? Talking Dylan RSS Feed. Found at random, enjoyed that way too.
- Really Specific Stories. narratives of tech-podcast fandom, featuring producers and their listeners. Fascinating RSS Feed
One thought on “#FeedReaderFriday 5”