Ad DS106 get underway I’ve found my Daily Create rate has dropped right off. I was doing ok before the course got underway and then it went a bit pear-shaped. I managed 10 DS106 photos and a few dailycreate sounds. I managed to do the odd full assignment but was quite pleased that I already had a blog. This week I’ve really dropped out of the game. I don’t feel bad about not doing any creates but I feel a bit guilty for not paying much attention to other folks work/play. Only managed one comment his week.
- iSight Photo at lunchtime in the office.
- Added clock and watchstrap in Fireworks, saved as jpg.
- Cut trace round in photoshop with magnetic lasso and delete office.
- Add background from Mr. Blue Sky – bevevans22′s posterous.
- Save jpg to dropbox
- on iPad move to photo library via dropbox app
- Use Halftone to make halftone effect.
I was hoping something of the rabbit from Alice would come through.
I would like to be make a much better watch, (need a bit of time) and be able to do the halftone in photoshop.
I did manage a couple of photoshop tutorials this week, nice short ones from Matt Gemmell,
Etched effects and Subtle UI texture which I found useful. I found another tip here: Splash The Color from a DS106r.