I use pinboard to bookmark interesting links, here are some of my current favourites:
- signing seems like the RIGHT thing to do...
- Why are knights pictured fighting snails in medieval manuscripts? <- when you think the Internet could get better.
- Use homemade conductive and resistant play-doh to build electronic sculptures that light up, move, and make sounds. Anyone who has ever tasted play-doh knows that it’s a salty substance. The salt allows electricity to flow through the dough. With the addition of a homemade dough that substitutes sugar for salt, the dough becomes resistive instead, and complex circuits can be created to power all kinds of objects. We use battery packs, LED lights, hobby motors, and buzzers to explore electricity in a fun, hands-on
- @mbransons gifs
- Why WordPress? The 2016 Version – Still a Fan #wordpress
- The easiest and the fastest way to create custom and high quality code for your WordPress project using the latest WordPress coding standards and API's.
- Ole “Tim” is getting more sneaky, he is mining the photos of me that friends have taken. Please Facebook, in your infinite technical image recognition prowess, tell me how you can let https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011567198266&fref=ts use my photo fromhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/troutcolor/10650682444/
You can see all my links here: johnjohnston