As we move into Week 2 and get more information, it appears that a major theme in The Prisoner is repetition (a long with reflection and recursion I hope).
Before I start thinking about the audio assignments, I knocked up a few gifs from The Chimes of Big Ben:
I repeat a well trod playflow.
- Open video in MPEGStreamclip
- Select in and out points
- Trim (command T on a mac)
- Export to Other Formats…
- Choose Image Sequence
- I usually click options and choose Jpeg and 12 frames /second
- Right Click on First File in export list
- Open in Fireworks
- Select all the other images in series & Drag to FW window
- Cmd-A Select All
- Open FW Frames window, Choose Distribute To Frames from the Window
- This creates a series of frames.
- Further editing and setting the Export Options in the Optimise Window
- Export to Gif
I made a Say It Like Peanut Butter – YouTube video showing the process a while back. Fireworks, as I’ve blogged about before (more repetition), is great for gifs as it separates layers and frames. That make it much easier for me to understand.
4 thoughts on “Repetition, Repetition, Repetition”
Hey! I GIFed the oscilloscope too! Great minds, friend. Great minds. Only yours looks more awesome.
oscilloscopes are made to be giffed;-) I am not sure mine is better, less wave, I went a bit mad on getting the frames down to 4.
I’ll be seeing you;-)