I've started yet another system of producing maps of walks with photos. I've made a few in the past, some now broken by changes in the google maps API or dropbox not letting you serve files.
- Go for a walk
- Record gpx file with Trails app.
- Take photos with phone and camera
- Load camera photos into folder on mac, phone photos show in photos app
- Airdrop gpx file to mac from Trails app
- Add location to camera photos with exiftool -geotag TRKFILE FOLDER
- Import photos into photos app
- Upload photo Flickr, arrange into album and add description
- Trim the gpx file with BBEdit
- Upload gpx file
- Add link to this index