it is now well over a year since EDUtalk kicked off.
EDUtalk is a project to gather the voices of educators using mobile technology.The idea is that anyone can join in and post audio snippets to the site. This can be done in several ways.
Looking over the last week shows a strong and varied collection of voices:
- Nick Hood is keeping up an always interesting series of weekly reviews,the latest on motivation
- Maggie Irving discusses The Land of Me in a boo from the consolarium.
- David Noble continues to push both the technology and the podcasting concept with the latest Edutalker, this time a phone in! EDUtalkr #6 – Responding to the questions asked by the McCormac Review team.
- David Muir at Jordanhill introduces students to podcasting PGDE ICT Option on Podcasting
- And finally we heard from some learners: Fruit kebab and smoothie
That was a pretty interesting mix of content. I’ve got into the habit of listening to the podcast in my car and every episode has given me something to think about. There is an open invitation to anybody interested in education to post content to EduTalk in a variety of ways: How to EDUtalk fell free to join in any time. You can also contat myself @johnjohnston or @parslad for more information or help.