An early start, I sneaked in.How primary teachers create a community of learners.
BeBo: blogs not used, children don’t want to write?
Connections and discussions.
Ewan’s BeBo deconstruction, blog least important, comments, bands, photos, friends, Attention
- Blogs and Comments
- Heh, Sandaig otters, thank goodness we blogged yesterday. On to the teddies and out of school communication.
- Musselburgh trip to France, 4698 visits, advertised on posters in local shops.
- Clustermaps, opportunity to shoutout to the audience.
- The Dream Dragon, example
- How to bore your friends and family or A useful tool
- Photos with notes Viking Invasion Project on Flickr
- Highlight, link and learn, open photos to others to add knowledge.
- Telling Tales: teddies, bubbleshare: audience.
Ewan: How do you make friends:
- Link Out, East Lothian blogs for all children with custom sidebar .
- Online link shareing.
Some of the five top tips:Shoutoup sig, business card, letterheads, school boards.Read, write comment, join a wiki.
Discussion, problems and blocks from HTs and authorities.